Action Jackson!

So now that that's over....

I didn't see a thread on this show, and if there is one, please close this one mods.

I'll be at the show and also watching Cadets rehearse. Kinda excited.

Line-up
7:05 PM Bridgemen Alumni
7:22 PM Raiders
7:39 PM 7th Regiment
7:56 PM Spirit of Atlanta
8:13 PM Boston Crusaders
8:30 PM Intermission
8:47 PM Bluecoats
9:04 PM The Cadets
  • Like 1

So now that that's over....

I'll be posting updates from the show (at least hopefully if I don't get too caught up watching the shows).

• Like 2

Spirit of Atlanta's facebook page said they have two shows tonight. Any idea what that's about.

I wondered the same thing. From yea.org:

After traditionally judged performances by The Cadets, Bluecoats, Boston Crusaders and Spirit of Atlanta, each corps will re-enter the field for an encore performance of their full program, this time with live commentary from their programming staff.

The show designers want to answer your questions, so be sure to play your part in #TheFanShow by submitting feedback and questions on Twitter with #TheFanShow or via e-mail to marketing@yea.org!

And brace yourself for a bit of scrolling ... giant (but AWESOME) photo in my signature a la 2000Cadet. :satisfied:

• Like 2

No, your pride won't let you take it down. Trust me, everyone hates it. What if EVERYONE on this forum had a giant photo in their signature? Don't you think it would get a little ridiculous?

We should do a giant sig mov. All should join that:

1. Believe in practicing beautiful expression though sigs

2. Couldn't care less about others opinions or moments of distress like fans that are big :)

2000Cadet,

The photo in your signature is gigantic and annoying. It makes scrolling through threads aggravating, especially when you post multiple times. Please get rid of it.

Signed,

Everyone ever

I usually (like now) access the site on my phone, so I don't see any signatures and therefore, it doesn't bother me.

On a full browser, I guess I'm used to it having seen it for several seasons.

Doesn't bother me.

• Like 1

I wondered the same thing. From yea.org:

After traditionally judged performances by The Cadets, Bluecoats, Boston Crusaders and Spirit of Atlanta, each corps will re-enter the field for an encore performance of their full program, this time with live commentary from their programming staff.

The show designers want to answer your questions, so be sure to play your part in #TheFanShow by submitting feedback and questions on Twitter with #TheFanShow or via e-mail to marketing@yea.org!

And brace yourself for a bit of scrolling ... giant (but AWESOME) photo in my signature a la 2000Cadet. :satisfied:

I don't see a thread for tonight's show in Chambersburg. Should I start one?

Edit: Just popped up.

Edited by CrownBariDad

You didn't answer my question. Do you think it would be a good thing if everyone had a giant photo in their signature? You don't think that the forum is BETTER if everyone doesn't post the same gigantic photo every single post?

You have lost the argument, but you are right that you can continue to be rude by posting that photo over and over and over and over....

I think diversity is great! His signature line doesn't bother me in the least!

He can have my piece of the large sig allotment, so maybe his giant photo will annoy you only half as much as before.

Get faster internet!

Edited by jjeffeory

I predict rain (even if the forecast doesn't call for it) because it just isn't the Jackson show unless there is a monsoon 30 minutes before step-off.

WRONG !

Hot and SUNNY !

Will anyone be reporting from the show? (I am local but can not attend.) Good luck ALL. Have a nice DRY NIGHT of DCI.

Actually, under the "Ignore" preferences, under "My Settings", you can turn off the signature for individual posters (i.e. you can see their posts but "ignore" their signatures).

Great catch! I will use this because, as much as I don't want to restrict anyone's right to signage, I lose sight of the posts among the big signatures.