One of the things I'm most proud of in drum corps is something I had nothing to do with - my kid Ray Jr went to 7th Regiment when they had a challenge finding 20+ horns for a year.

Yeah, and 7th has a really nice-sounding horn line, at that! Glad to hear they're well into the 40s this year. I'm looking forward to seeing them in New Haven this week as much as I am Bloo and BAC :smile: .

Signed,

A guy who marched one of YOUR hornlines forever ago!

Edited by grenadasmoothie

Yeah, and 7th has a really nice-sounding horn line, at that! Glad to hear they're well into the 40s this year. I'm looking forward to seeing them in New Haven this week as much as I am Bloo and BAC :smile: .

Signed,

A guy who marched one of YOUR hornlines forever ago!

It IS forever ago too...

30 years

I was almost young...

• Like 2

It IS forever ago too...

30 years

I was almost young...

Yes, we all were!

Kyle B. Thank you for your comments as they are much appreciated. At the saints brigade we continue to improve our corps as we enter our third year. I promise you the 1990 crossmen opener,baroque samba, will improve tenfold as we continue to clean our show for this year. We would never know whats sounds good or bad if not for the feed back that we receive from the fans that watch us. I can tell you this much,we are happy to be performing among the elite. Along with the many other shows we have scheduled this summer, we will be performing in rome new york on the 30th of july at the annual DCI show drums along the mohawk. Its early,as we have a lot of work to do between now and Rochester. Hope to see you check us out again!!

Edited by blackswan

Thanks for the review.

Review -An overall synopsis.

Review what they did . For those of us who have not seen these DCA corps it would be much appreciated . Not what YOU thought each corps did wrong.

Welcome back SKY,

Fusion is for real. Do they catch CABS?

Does BUSH pass HURCS ?

Edited by 777hornman

Welcome back SKY,

Fusion is for real. Do they catch CABS?

Does BUSH pass HURCS ?

IMO, if all aspects of the two organizations follow the same path they are on for the remainder of the season then I don't think Fusion will pass the Cabs. Now there are a lot of factors there... If Cabs have two bad rehearsals and Fusion has two really good ones, its possible. The same could be said the other way, and the distance between them opens.

Having seen both corps shows now I think Cabs have the higher ceiling. I would not be surprised to see them pass Bucs this coming weekend.

That being said, Fusion is doing very well for themselves and should be looking at their first DCA Open Class Championship in the next 5 years if they keep on going the way they are.

• Like 1

I agree. Fusion will not catch Cabs, not this year at least. If it were the 2011 or 2012 Cabs then I'd say it would be possible. Cabs 2014 are on fire and I don't think even Bucs can stop them. This weekend will be huge for everyone. Hopefully I can make it and buy tickets before they're sold out

• Like 3

Hope you made it to the show 85! It really was great!