"Loudest Show" - Pleasant Hills - Sunday

I did not realize that the Renegades hosted this show. I wish they were still competing. Supposedly their sending a mini corps to DCA championships this year. I hope it's true, and I hope it leads to bigger things.

The Loudest Show on Earth

Pleasant Hills, CA

Sunday, July 6 -- 5:00 p.m.

DCI and the show site only list the eight corps in alphabetical order, but From the Pressbox has them in last night's finishing order, which is:

Open Class

Blue Devils C

Incognito

City Sound

Impulse

Golden Empire

Blue Devils B

Vanguard Cadets

World Class

Mandarins

Last night Mandarins took third in percussion. Can they improve tonight?

Last night Impulse was only 0.30 behind Golden Empire. Can they move ahead tonight?

Last night SCVC led BDB by also only 0.30. Will they be overtaken tonight?

Both 7th Regiment (latest score 64.40) and Spartans (latest score 62.40) are off until July 19, while Vanguard Cadets (latest score 61.70) and Blue Devils B (latest score 61.40) have competitions not only tonight but also July 12 and 13. What will the O.C. standings look like by then? When will SCVC or BDB pass 7th's score?

BDB is gaining on them. especially since they took GE. I think the new changes had an effect. It would be nice for them to take the lead at their final show at home.

Mandarins drumline don't have the book to compete with SC and BD. Their hornline is very rich sounding. really nice horn book too. Definitely their strength.

Recap

Mandarins behind Vanguard Cadets and Blue Devils B in both percussion and music analysis.

Impulse beat Golden Empire in every category except visual analysis.

SCVC and BDB split general effect. SCVC took both visual and music analysis. BDB took percussion.

SCVC & BDB gonna be a blood bath between eachother up until finals! So exciting to watch both corps go at it! If BDB catches SCVC in SoCal this weekend I think it will be short lived and SCVC comes back to win it all comes Michigan.

Both SCVC and BDB have great shows! They both brought it yesterday in Pleasant Hill. It will be a fun matchup in So Cal...can BDB pull ahead?