Schedule for Atlanta

Tickets are pretty scarce - I had to buy on stubhub from someone who was a friend of DCI for way over face value. Ticketmaster is showing nearly sold out too. Would love to see it packed.

WOW...I don't think i ever paid over face value for drum corps tickets ever...I've many times sold super premium 50 yard line seats at the last minute and NEVER charged anyone a premium...but I can say that SOLD OUT is a great positive sign for drum corps though!

Edited by Liahona

Well...just a few days ago the Colts were within a point of Crossmen. In San Antonio they were 4+ points behind them.

I hope their score doesn't drop even more by the time they get to Atlanta!

Obviously, BD would still be at the top in their scoring range of other corps even if they went on first.

That show was 7-15 -14 8 days ago.

Crossmen 78.3 Colts 77.4

SCORES Since then

Crossmen - 80,25 Colts 76.10 San antonio 7 -19

Crossmen - 81.75 Colts 76.75 Dallas and La 7-21

Crossmen - 81.25 Colts 76.75 OK and Miss 7-22

So maybe that score from 7-15 was too close ?

That show was 7-15 -14 8 days ago.

Crossmen 78.3 Colts 77.4

SCORES Since then

Crossmen - 80,25 Colts 76.10 San antonio 7 -19

Crossmen - 81.75 Colts 76.75 Dallas and La 7-21

Crossmen - 81.25 Colts 76.75 OK and Miss 7-22

So maybe that score from 7-15 was too close ?

I'm hoping that adding something to the show will help improve the Colts scoring.

As they add so do the other corps. It's just part of the process to keep improving the show to the bitter end. And that said having seen all of the shows I think Crossmen will be tough to catch for that last finals spot.

As they add so do the other corps. It's just part of the process to keep improving the show to the bitter end. And that said having seen all of the shows I think Crossmen will be tough to catch for that last finals spot.

Oh...I agree, but it would be nice to see the Colts score go up.

WOW...I don't think i ever paid over face value for drum corps tickets ever...I've many times sold super premium 50 yard line seats at the last minute and NEVER charged anyone a premium...but I can say that SOLD OUT is a great positive sign for drum corps though!

Yeah - $110 for premium on the 50 - PER ticket.

• Like 1

Good draw for Colts after a bad draw in San Antonio. Hopefully some changes get put in this week.

I have seen the Colts show on video and in person in San Antonio. Plain and simple to me, it doesn't make sense. There is a show title in which I'm trying to combine with the musical aspect and visual aspect, and things do not fall into place. That being said, I think the Crossmen are the solid 12th place corps this year, if not higher.