I feel like this question needs to be asked. What's your favorite vocal or vocal passage? I really dug the fast 1234 vocal with leg swings in the middle of crowns show last year. It made me uncomfortable in more of a curious way? Anyway the colts this season seem to be pushing the limits of their vocal cords with a constant stream of vocals to keep me interested. I heard that past presidents are even giving the vocals a shot in some shows. Having them in the show really makes it all the more genuine and official.

Well the question still stands....tell me your favorite vocal!

Everyone's opinion is invited and I want to hear many different voices!

Easy: Cadets 2002, The Pledge of Allegiance spoken during the ballad. Major goosebumps every time.

• Like 1

I like Crown's Space Oddity vocal in their opener this year. This show is really growing on me.

Easy: Cadets 2002, The Pledge of Allegiance spoken during the ballad. Major goosebumps every time.

That was the highlight of the show for me to be honest. Otherwise it felt flat except for that rock out section.

I like Crown's Space Oddity vocal in their opener this year. This show is really growing on me.

Love Crown this year as well, but I really, really wish they'd start the "official" show with the brass picking up where the vocals leave off. A big, brass punch in the face with "This is Ground Control to Major Tom..." That's how the collegiate acapella arrangement they took it from goes. Great stuff.

• Like 1

I mentioned a liked crowns 2012 counting vocals because they made me "uncomfortably curious". However I have yet to discern what they mean.

None.

• Like 5

I mentioned a liked crowns 2012 counting vocals because they made me "uncomfortably curious". However I have yet to discern what they mean.

2013 you mean? It's right off the Einstein on the Beach recording. That whole section of the music is just numbers. Someone more into Phillip Glass might have more insight...