Official Atlanta/Southeastern Regional running thread

Bluecoats should win then Blue Devils then Crown. Cadets should just fold their show blows #Truth

Sorry @TheCadets , you're just not holding my attention after @Bluecoats awesomeness. #dci2014

Crying cuz bluecoats

Terri Meadows@scrapbook1_t 8m

"@DCI: #tilt #dci2014 @Bluecoats pic.twitter.com/OUSnqc2iT7" One of my FAVE shows of the year!

just watched the @Bluecoats drumline perform their show "Tilt"... wow. Stunning, just stunning. w/ @adj_kent and her dad

Actually obsessed with #bluecoats show. Fabulous concept, it has everything a good show needs and more. #DCIAtlanta #DCI2014 #bloo

LOVED the Bluecoats!!! pic.twitter.com/UhxCqSMfMa

I've waited all day for the Bluecoats! Bloo did blootiful! 1f60d.png#dci2014 #dciatlanta #OrangeIsTheNewBloo

http://instagram.com/p/q7_iPuERU2/

That ending! Nice job @Bluecoats! #DCI2014 #DCIAtlanta #tilt

@Bluecoats amazing as always! My favorite show this summer! #DCI2014 #bloo

@Bluecoats Epic performance! #pitchbendband #dci2014 #DCIAtlanta

Goodness, watching @Bluecoats gives me the feels especially with their ballad and pitch bend 2764.png1f62d.png#Tilt #bloo

JESUS CHRIST!! THE BLUECOATS!!

Okay so basically @Bluecoats win every award I'm going home

BLOOOOOOOO MY LIFE IS COMPLETE @Bluecoats #DCIAtlanta

Bluecoats are the best. 1f499.pngpic.twitter.com/pwMoUX0KaH

Brilliant performance by the Bluecoats! New drill, new effects, and new closer! #atlanta #dci2014 #cantonbluecoats

BLUECOATS HOLY CRAP BLUECOATS OH GOD YES

BLOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! #mindblown #DCI #Bluecoats

Kristina Osborn@KayFromLatta 17m

How we feel about Bluecoats pic.twitter.com/h6qwFyUp1c

Indeed it is. Amazing show @Bluecoats #BLOO14 #DCIAtlanta #dubchin pic.twitter.com/9UjYC9EWVq

.@Bluecoats threw down tonight! #tiltdownforwhat #dci2014

####, Bluecoats. Very ####.

@Bluecoats just bloo my mind! #DCI2014

@Bluecoats just give me SUCH a RUSH! That pitch bend is just unreal and give me legendary chills. #Bloo

@Bluecoats That was the greatest performance I have EVER seen !!!!! Let's go Blue !!!!!!!!

The pitch bend ending! @Bluecoats #dci2014

@Bluecoats you guys rocked! What an innovative show! #awesome

Awesome closing @Bluecoats #DCIAtlanta #DCI2014 @DCI

Wow Bluecoats.

Bluecoats just killed it on the field!!! #DCI2014 #Atlanta #blueeeee

@bluecoats literally tilt the field and everything else and it's amazing #bloooo #dci2014 @ The… http://instagram.com/p/q7_AmJHV1d/

Jazmin Skipper@Skippa18 20m

I REALLY LOVE BLUECOATS OH MY GOSH

@Bluecoats standing ovation tonight! Now we possess you is right. #OrangeIsTheNewBloo #Relentless pic.twitter.com/FReCIH7Gsi

I gotta say, @Bluecoats just won me over...that show was amazing. Well done!! pic.twitter.com/3bNkAZD8Uh

Bluecoats just killed it!

Get a life girl

• Like 1

Go back and watch some Troopers. Then come back and try that statement again.

Troopers shows are good and the Cadets lost me as a fan years ago. Just saying this is one of their strong points.

Would you have said that if she played the solo on a marching french horn? Same potential issue.

Also, considering how often she's nailed that solo, it's just as likely she'd make a mistake on mello.

And, yes, I know the "fun" of playing on a french horn compared to a mello, but these are #### good musicians who make instrument switches like this the rest of the year when they're not on a football field.

Yes, if you're playing through twice the tubing and it's being mic'd anyway, why take the risk?

I've heard her clam it more often than nail it. Of course, I haven't heard every show.

Cadets finished their last note.... ( nobody in the audience standing ) then some in the audience stood up... then others looked around at them, so they stood up then too.... and then the Cadets got a polite and appreciative applause for their efforts by the audience at this Atlanta Regional. This is a bit surprising for a Cadets Corps, as they usually generate better audience receptions most years.

Awesome! Dennis likes the 5th place corps!

So do a lot of people, judging by the ovation they got.

I think Crown really stepped it up tonight ... wouldn't be surprised to see them flip/flop with SCV.

• Like 1

By the way, the Fan Network broadcast was top notch tonight. Perfect stream, no issues for me. Great job DCI (and Tom Blair)!

Actually, Akron, San Antonio, and Nashville were mic'd way better. You can always tell at the end of Coats when they do the pitch bend. Tonight's mix was a bit too soft on the THX bend from the synth. Multiple people have confirmed that on the field, the blend is perfect.

So do a lot of people, judging by the ovation they got.

PREDICTION:

BLUE DEVILS WON

BLUECOATS BEAT CADETS

CAROLINA CROWN BEAT VANGUARD