Strongest Top 5s Ever?

go watch it again... And yes, I loved the show overall. But flag changes, sock flags, huge pink flags & flag debris all over the field got a little tad crazy -- but all that said the SHOW was great musically & drill wise and they executed very well

I used to have the VHS tape. I watched that year so much I broke the tape.

no. Star was leading all year and no one challenged them. It wasn't even close. Cavaliers tried, but their 3000 flags got in the way

...and BD wasn't even in the mix.

So glad you mentioned this show. Love love their 90 and 91 shows!

Thanks!

But they did win high brass!

...and something visual, but that percussion section. Oye!

Well your Blue Knights were simply incredible that year and should have been in finals!

I for one, am glad they weren't, for obvious reasons.

With all due respect, scores are only relative to the year they are given: a 99 now could've easily been a 97 back when.

That is absolutely a valid point. But suppose Blue Knights get the highest-ever eighth-place* score this year: will you emphasize your point here to anyone who praises them for that reason?

(*I picked that placement for my hypothetical example not because I necessarily want Phantom to retake the seven spot from BK, but because I think it's likelier that there would be a new eighth-place record than a new seventh-place record.)