great review. i appreciate the criticism and attention to more than just show design, and that people should be able to read about both the good and the bad. It's not all unicorns and puppy kisses. Thanks. I think many of the corps loud issues are still intonation. I wasn't there, but just knowing the limited practice schedules, I think by labor day weekend, we'll know who spent time learning their horns tendencies and who didn't.

great review. i appreciate the criticism and attention to more than just show design, and that people should be able to read about both the good and the bad. It's not all unicorns and puppy kisses. Thanks. I think many of the corps loud issues are still intonation. I wasn't there, but just knowing the limited practice schedules, I think by labor day weekend, we'll know who spent time learning their horns tendencies and who didn't.

Oh yeah. since you're admitted your kind of new to the DCA side, really, the quality starts to truly shine thru right about the time DCI ends. Not because corps load up holes with bodies off of tour, just that it takes a while.I know people are criticizing some corps for their relatively light schedules as far as shows go, but man...take a weekend to just super deep clean and the results can be amazing, especially if it's retained for the next weekend.

Mr. Ream

Would you be able to give some insight into these questions I posted in another thread.

Thanks

Is Cadets2 really ONLY 4 points behind the Bucs?

I thought that would be a bigger difference Is Bush really 4 points behind Cadets2. I thought that would be much smaller.

White Sabers - WOW!!! of all the "a" groups that went "open" it looks they should have been one of them.

What's going through the mind of a judge when the are finalizing each score and also what justifies the difference between the two particular scores?

As usual... great stuff, Jeff!!!

Mr. Ream

Would you be able to give some insight into these questions I posted in another thread.

Thanks

Is Cadets2 really ONLY 4 points behind the Bucs?

I thought that would be a bigger difference Is Bush really 4 points behind Cadets2. I thought that would be much smaller.

White Sabers - WOW!!! of all the "a" groups that went "open" it looks they should have been one of them.

What's going through the mind of a judge when the are finalizing each score and also what justifies the difference between the two particular scores?

As to why the judges did what they did, ask them. I mean each followed the criteria of their sheet and ranked then rated. After each judge does that, the laptop does the rest.

C2 with the guards improvement plus the percussion has to be what's keeping it close. As for Bush I would have had them higher personally but right now IMO Bush seems more focused on concept visually than musically.

no one piece of hate mail. I'm let down LOL

sorry to hear about the personal issue from Saturday, but thanks for your review......as always.

Guido