My little drum corps story made up of show titles

Enjoy:

"Somewhere deep in the heart of every person is an Alma Gitana, A Gypsy Soul. The life being led in that manner would not necessarily be that of a person on the cover of Vanity Fair, but there would be No Strings Attached, some would even consider it the Dark Side of the Rainbow. Some of those people realize for That One Second, they are Immortal or Unbreakable but during that TimeTrip a person can learn the Joy by looking at a simple Magnolia, thinking of the beauty and without going too far Out of This World, think about those Words 2 Live By, and in Turn, Pay It Forward. Sadly, what some folk will never realize is that feeling of a Promise: An American Portrait, A Peoples House, that home is Where the Heart Is. They will slightly Tilt their head, and wonder what life would be on an Animal Farm tying the good and evil of Swan Lake then coming to the realization that life will Nevermore be anything less than Felliniesque."

Edited by mojo67
  • Like 3

Double D. Thank you!

Skevinp - I'm kind of a long winded person...and thank you..I like your signature!