2014 Drum Corps International World Championships World Class Finals

Trumpets really get to wail during this movement with some great jazzy licks. Drums are in the center room with the rifles.

You know what? I don't see a name for the room on the floor plan. Must be the living room.

Two horn members carry a couch over a line of rifles. Each rifle tosses before the couch passes over them and catches after. The last rifle does it on the move. Great guard moment.

The mood changes in the third movement as we go into Homeward Bound. A middle horn duet play up front. Originally, one of the horns was a concert French horn but they changed to a marching horn instead at some point in the season.

The dining room now has a table and chairs as the "house" becomes more lived in.

Loved BAC show this year. So innovative.

• Like 3

Love the tasty use of guitar there.

On top of the horn duet, as well. Great musical moment.

I thought I'd be sick of Home after how much it was overplayed during the last Summer Olympics, but I love what Blue Stars do with it.

Every room now has a piece of furniture in it. We can really see where our couple's heart is at.

Wonderful horn moment with the corps spread out around the perimeter of the field. We're now building into the final movement.

I can't wait to be the guy who opens a 2015 predictions thread tonight.

• Like 1