fistbump.png

Time!

Adam Burdett, you get one!

The "Blowin in the Wind" bari feature at Bush, get over here, you get one too!

The White Sabres Trumpet Trio in "Misirlou" and the Bari-Trumpet duet in the same number, yeah!

The Bucs and Cabs Baris- REAL men and women play Baritone with the Bucs and Cabs. No milquetoast wimpy "eeuw, this horn is too heavy" types allowed. All respect! :worthy: Without you all underpinning the brass ensemble- it wouldn't sound a tenth as rich as it does.

C2's Tenors. Exciting, talented, fun. :thumbup:

Fusion's Mellos still amaze me. I'm still waiting to hear a note out of place. Always there.

And yeah, after the way they cranked out their feature, the Bucs Mellos deserve one too. That section of the chart has "Train Wreck" written all over it, and you pull it off. I'm impressed.

Sooooo....

Big Sounds on Saturday. The final toe to toe, Nuclear confrontation between the Bucs and Cabs before Rochester. At Scranton based on the Recaps, it was effectively a dead heat with the Color Guard number keeping the Cabs ahead. My prediction is this: Which corps can get the most higher scores in the top boxes off of the panel and who can take effect will win. It's that much of a dead heat. I think quality-wise, both corps will zero each other out when totaled up in the bottom boxes. I'm looking forward to it- and I'll see you all there! :laugh:

Edited by BigW
  • Like 1

Hey BigW....maybe this show you will finally introduce yourself to me?

Jeff....looking forward to seeing you!!

I would have came to pester you but I had to get back to the West Shore sooner than later. Amy Snook can vouch that I was practically running to my wagon (for me, running!) and after I carefully got by the Bucs and very, very carefully made sure I didn't run over any of them, floored it.

I'll figure something out.

:ninja:

Another fabulous review "W" !! Gives me some better idea what to look for in Rochacha (when I'm not hawking souvies)from the entire group.. I can only hope that Big Sounds scores don't spread the seedings so far that my MBI family can't make up "the gap".

Oh WTF - have those shows get rained out and /or not count for seeding.. I like the idea of 3 corps separated by .25 going into Prelims..makes life more dramatic - and less predictable. looking forward to seeing y'all in Rochester - swing by the booth and say HI!

Pat

:ninja:

Another fabulous review "W" !! Gives me some better idea what to look for in Rochacha (when I'm not hawking souvies)from the entire group.. I can only hope that Big Sounds scores don't spread the seedings so far that my MBI family can't make up "the gap".

Oh WTF - have those shows get rained out and /or not count for seeding.. I like the idea of 3 corps separated by .25 going into Prelims..makes life more dramatic - and less predictable. looking forward to seeing y'all in Rochester - swing by the booth and say HI!

Pat

if Big Sounds gets rained out i'm going to be one very ###### off drummer

fistbump.png

Time!

Adam Burdett, you get one!

The "Blowin in the Wind" bari feature at Bush, get over here, you get one too!

The White Sabres Trumpet Trio in "Misirlou" and the Bari-Trumpet duet in the same number, yeah!

The Bucs and Cabs Baris- REAL men and women play Baritone with the Bucs and Cabs. No milquetoast wimpy "eeuw, this horn is too heavy" types allowed. All respect! :worthy: Without you all underpinning the brass ensemble- it wouldn't sound a tenth as rich as it does.

C2's Tenors. Exciting, talented, fun. :thumbup:

Fusion's Mellos still amaze me. I'm still waiting to hear a note out of place. Always there.

And yeah, after the way they cranked out their feature, the Bucs Mellos deserve one too. That section of the chart has "Train Wreck" written all over it, and you pull it off. I'm impressed.

Sooooo....

Big Sounds on Saturday. The final toe to toe, Nuclear confrontation between the Bucs and Cabs before Rochester. At Scranton based on the Recaps, it was effectively a dead heat with the Color Guard number keeping the Cabs ahead. My prediction is this: Which corps can get the most higher scores in the top boxes off of the panel and who can take effect will win. It's that much of a dead heat. I think quality-wise, both corps will zero each other out when totaled up in the bottom boxes. I'm looking forward to it- and I'll see you all there! :laugh:

If a picture's worth 1000 words, your fist bump cat followed by your fist bump recipients is the entire story !

That was the shortest, most succinct highlight I've ever read on here (or RAMD).

Thanks for singling out those who make the difference for everyone !

Joe.

• Like 1