VANGUARD SHAFT

SAFEJS3

I'd love to hear if anyone else feels that Vanguard is gettin' the shaft this year. There is NOT a more musical bunch out there and tell me another group that has a:

1. Better Bass line

2. Better Cymbal Line

3. Better Pit

All are taken for granted and year after year Vanguard gets the shaft for the "assumptioin" that these sections are the best in DCI.

Ream - what are your thoughts?

Their book is the most integrated. When I say that, I mean their book flows with the hornline music better then any other line in DCI. Whether or not they win is a different story. But they play clean, and I think that they should win if they drop the hammer on finals night. Don't get me started about the cymbal line credit.

Not sure what you mean by getting the shaft...

They won high percussion at San Antonio and Indianapolis. How much more attention should they get?

Actually I think Cadets and Devils are great - just not sure how they are beating Vanguard, though.  Besides your sarcasm can you give me any other legitimate reasons they are beating Vanguard?

.....because their score is higher ??

~G~

:spit: :spit: :spit: :spit:

:lee: