2015 Profiles In Music - Hanover Lancers Indoor Show

New Venue for the 2015 “Profiles In Music.”;

It has become necessary for the Lancers to move our 2015 "Profiles In Music," a Drum & Bugle Corps Showcase to a new location. We will be presenting the show from the auditorium of the Red Lion High School at 200 Horace Mann Avenue in Red Lion, PA 17356. The date and time will remain the same at Saturday, April 11th, beginning at 6:00pm.

The Lancers want to ensure you the professional atmosphere you've become accustomed to at the "Profiles In Music" will continue, as well as the quality of those performing in the show. The 2015 show will include:

Blessed Sacrament Golden Knights of NJ

Connecticut Patriots of CT

Hawthorne Caballeros of NJ

Lancers Alumni of PA (the show hosts)

Reilly Raiders of PA

Saints Brigade of NY

U.S. Naval Academy of MD

the Westshoremen of PA

You can find a link to the homepages of each of the above groups on the "Profiles In Music" tab on this web site should you care to find additional information on them.

We're hoping to provide our performers with another SOLD OUT house in April of 2015 and are also hopeful you will be able to be with us for that evening's show. I can assure you it will be another thrilling show, and one you won't want to miss. A link to purchase tickets will appear on the "Profiles In Music" tab before the beginning of the new year. It will provide you with any and all the information you will need to purchase your tickets in advance. Tickets will go on sale by mid-January, 2015.

We thank you for your continued support and will look forward to entertaining you April 11, 2015. Should you have any questions regarding this posting, please feel free to contact me at the address found on this web site. Have a wonderful Fall and Holiday Season.

Tom Kittinger, Corps Director

Lancers Alumni Drum and Bugle Corps

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1

Looking forward to heading back!

• Like 1

good school! I'll be busy that day but good luck!

World tour for youze guyz. :tounge2: To explain I just got the email and since it seemed to be a general release to past ticket buyers and not offical corps business I thought I'd share. Also see it's on the corps website (link in blue at top of first post) so it's out in the public eye. Not a corps member anymore but still on the corps email list so I have to be careful what I repeat.

Oh yeah, NO idea of size of this school venue as compared to York Suburban....

Edited by JimF-LowBari

Very cool.

Red Lion is even closer to where I live than York!!! :thumbup:

• Like 1

Very cool.

Red Lion is even closer to where I live than York!!! :thumbup:

not as easy to get to off of 83 though

not as easy to get to off of 83 though

It's not too bad.

Went there in 1997 for the DCA show at the high school stadium.

You're right, though... you can almost hit the York location with a rock from the interstate!!! LOL

Hmmm... this might force a change in the pre-show golf (Par 3) outing for Paul Geiger and me. LOL

Heck.. the way I played that course the past two show days, maybe I should leave the clubs at home this time. :tongue:

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Tickets still available for Profiles In Music April 11 at Red Lion High School at 200 Horace Mann Avenue in Red Lion, PA

Blessed Sacrament Golden Knights of NJ

Connecticut Patriots of CT

Hawthorne Caballeros of NJ

Lancers Alumni of PA (the show hosts)

Reilly Raiders of PA

Saints Brigade of NY

U.S. Naval Academy of MD

the Westshoremen of PA

link for tickets at http://lancersdrumandbuglecorps.com/profiles-in-music/

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be coming to the show on Saturday with about 100 friends of mine.

Anybody know what the dining situation is in Red Lion? I'm hearing that the school is in a

pretty isolated area. Should I pack a lunch?