Regiment '15

First competition of the summer! Take us to Paris, Regiment! SUTA!!!

THAT PERISCOPE VIDEO OF PHANTOM MADE ME SO #### HAPPY.

Seriously. The periscope didn't have a good high cam view but many drill forms were able to be discerned and their visual program is SOLID. I think they have a good amount of difficulty but they're also a lot cleaner than I've seen them in years in June. The Phantomettes looked pretty great too.

The music program will take me a while to grow on... I hope they start to develop their sound earlier in the season this year. Last year, they didn't really unleash their phenomenal sound until championship weekend.

• Like 4

THAT PERISCOPE VIDEO OF PHANTOM MADE ME SO #### HAPPY.

Seriously. The periscope didn't have a good high cam view but many drill forms were able to be discerned and their visual program is SOLID. I think they have a good amount of difficulty but they're also a lot cleaner than I've seen them in years in June. The Phantomettes looked pretty great too.

The music program will take me a while to grow on... I hope they start to develop their sound earlier in the season this year. Last year, they didn't really unleash their phenomenal sound until championship weekend.

I just get SO much more energy from this years already than I have since 2011. I'm excited to see where this goes, I think they can be in for a great season.

There's also a YouTube video of their show from tonight

I LOVE the guy commenting on it throughout! Haha. He's having fun.

• Like 1