Regiment '15

While true, it still has nothing to do with Paris.

2005's Rhapsody had an homage to Singin' in the Rain, even though they playing nothing from that movie. THEY JUST DON'T LEARN, DO THEY?!?

• Like 2

so your suggesting that the judges don't understand the show, and therefore do not give credit because they don't know the characters name?

No, I'm saying that if they want to use a movie character as a reference for the guard, then find one that actually has something to do with Paris. It just makes sense. Why do a show about Paris when the character is from NYC?

• Like 1

No, I'm saying that if they want to use a movie character as a reference for the guard, then find one that actually has something to do with Paris. It just makes sense. Why do a show about Paris when the character is from NYC?

Wait...Channel3, is that you?
  • Like 1

Do you suspend belief when you go to a movie and just appreciate it for the entertainment aspect???? The same should be allowed for drum corps. Sheesh!

• Like 1

The dress in Breakfast at Tiffany's was designed by Hubert de Givenchy-French Fashion Designer. The French connection is through the designer. The Pearls speak to CoCo Chanel. This is my take. The Guard performers are not a literal interpretation of Audrey Hepburn or her character in the movie.