Donations for Blue Rock Alumnus Seriously Injured In Accident

On November 8, 2014, Blue Rock alumnus Chuck Quackenbush was seriously injured in a car accident on the New Jersey Turnpike. He nearly had to have his left arm amputated from the elbow down, but so far the surgeries he's had have helped avoid that. He's in for a long road to recovery and will require more surgeries.

An account has been set up to collect donations to help cover costs that won't be covered by health insurance. If anyone is interesting in making a donation, you can find more information here: Friends of Chuck Quackenbush

Thank you!

Chris Haas

drumcorpsvideos.com

• Like 2

Will make a donation tomorrow.(just started to turn in). Chuck is a good friend and a great guy. One of the cornerstones of Archie (and other great corps). And a terrific gentleman. I'm so sad to read about his accident. Could you DM me contact info - he would give it to me, I promise. We go back...

Thanks...

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I.missed this post. I didn't know chuck, but hate to see something like this happen. How is he doing?