Carolina Crown 2015

I think that final white "banner" needs to be larger and pulled out to fill the entire shape of the crown outline...

as it is it kinda' looks like grandma's bed sheet with a big hole in the middle.

Edited by ashevillemurphy
  • Like 1

I think that final white "banner" needs to be larger and pulled out to fill the entire shape of the crown outline...

as it is it kinda' looks like grandma's bed sheet with a big hole in the middle.

I agree! Haha it looks a bit silly just being a white rectangle with a hole on top.

• Like 1

Good luck Crown, you have a fantastic show that many doubted earlier in the season. I sat around some older Crown fans last night, and they were great people (and even gave me a chance despite my BD baseball jersey lol).

• Like 1

Good point about the white banner. It would be better if it could fill the crown, but I doubt that will happen at this late date.

As it is, it doesn't look bad and has the intended effect.

Good luck Crown, you have a fantastic show that many doubted earlier in the season. I sat around some older Crown fans last night, and they were great people (and even gave me a chance despite my BD baseball jersey lol).

I would hope they would give you a chance. How crappy would that be that people would treat you bad just because you liked a different corps? That just doesn't make sense to me.