The "Music Corps Should Do" thread

On 3/6/2018 at 8:45 PM, N.E. Brigand said:

I've always had a fondness for the songs of the Classic IV. "Traces of Love" is my favorite, but I think something could be done with some others, too, like this one:

Though I can't recall: was David Dennison the keyboardist or the second guitarist?

I like. Thank you. Had tough days at the office for weeks. This made my day. I realize this piece may have been cited here before but Henry V helped me finish that document. Stormy rock group was the icing on the cake of an otherwise trying day. Hugs N.E.

i'm a big marco beltrami fan. he doesn't give a you know what about soundtrack "rules", and just does his own thing

the logan main title is f'ing brilliant

and i've posted this before, but it has BK written all over it

Someone needs to bring this whole show to the field. Music, drill and all. Enjoy!

On 3/27/2018 at 7:31 AM, kdaddy said:

Definitely not enough Liszt in drum corps. I'd support a drum corps show called Bucket Liszt.

I love Liszt, what an interesting character he was.  You could not only use his music for a show but the man himself for thematic content, that whole era of virtuoso's and creating music that was just bonkers to play is super interesting to read about.  Or I'm just a huge nerd which is entirely possible.  

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1