SCV 2015

TRacer, I think it is OK to mention DCI HOF'er Tim Salzman by name. I hold him in the same high esteem as do you.

I was thinking it probably was Tim Salzman that TRacer was eluding to ,but now I know.

Tesla coils and corps sashes lit up during the organ/synth part right before the last big push tonight in Little Rock. The crowd sounded like it went nuts!

Tesla coils and corps sashes lit up during the organ/synth part right before the last big push tonight in Little Rock. The crowd sounded like it went nuts!

Like I said, massive GE. They might vault ahead of Bloo.

Wow!!! They've kept that a really good secret! And I've even attended practice within the last week.

So cool and it looks like they were rewarded with a pretty big score jump tonight. Sure the other top 5 corps weren't up against them but BK was there and has a great program this year.

Is a medal still within their reach?! Such a tough top 5 this year!

Edited by scvphan

Is that effect gonna hold up indoors? Great idea.

These seem like they are really bright LED's, from what i can tell off the lens glare in the picture, there are about 50 LED's in the sash. Should be very visible!

• Like 1