Help me march my rookie year?

MelloMatt

Hello, my name is Matthew Carstensen and I have been contracted with the Boston Crusaders on Contra. My family is not able to contribute a significant amount monetarily as my parents are going through a divorce currently. I am getting assistance from some friends and extended family but I will need some additional help it seems. I would have been saving up from earlier on, but I have been a member of the Tarpon Springs High School Outdoor Performance Ensemble, and we have made 4 trips to BOA Atlanta, 2 trips to BOA Grand Nationals in Indianapolis and one to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in the past 4 years. This has cost my family over $6500 since 2011. This has provided me wonderful experiences but has left me without a ton of cash on hand and that combined with the financial situation my family is currently in as well as starting college in the fall is just making the likelihood of me living my dream by marching this summer that much harder so your support would be greatly appreciated. if you would care to help me out, either PM me for more info or visit my gofundme at http://www.gofundme.com/dudamello

Thank you and have a pleasant day!