2015 OPEN CLASS

Atlanta CV "EYEconic"

Symphony No. 1 (Alfred Reed), In Your Eyes (Peter Gabriel), Nessun Dorma (from Turandot, by Giacomo Puccini) The Heat of the Day (Pat Metheny Group) Link

Bushwackers "Industrial ®evolution"

Industrial ®evolution (Robert W. Smith), The Factory (Robert W Smith), Wild Ride (Robert W. Smith), Tempered Steel (Charles Young), Nimrod (from Enigma Variations, by Edward Elgar) Link

Cadets² "The Red Square"

Russian Christmas Music (Alfred Reed), Lullaby (from The Gayne Ballet Suite, by Aram Khachaturian), Dance of the Tumblers (Nikolai Rimsky Korsokov), Russian Sailor’s Dance (Reinhold Glière) Link

Carolina Gold "Let It Snow"

Palladio (Karl Jenkins), Let It Go (from Frozen, by Robert Lopez, Kristen Anderson-Lopez), L’Inverno (Antonio Vivaldi), The Frozen Cathedral (John Mackey) Link

Connecticut Hurricanes "After Hours"

Since I Don’t Have You (Brian Seltzer), Nutville (Buddy Rich), Harlem Nocturne (Earle Hagen), Jump Jive and Wail (Louis Prima) Link

Fusion Core "All Aboard"

Empire State of Mind (Jay-Z), Jungstaposed (Craig Fitzpatrick), Hot Honey Rag (from Chicago, by John Kander), Sing Sing Sing (Louis Prima), And Hope Led Them Home (Patrick Roszell, Justin Williams) Link

Hawthorne Caballeros "Unchained"
Original compositions by Key Poulan Link

Kidsgrove Scouts "The Stone Circle: The Myths and Magic of Stonehenge"
Featuring Music from Medea’s Dance of Vengeance (Samuel Barber) Link

Long Island Sunrisers "Come Fly With Me"

Come Fly With Me (Frank Sinatra), El Camino Real (Alfred Reed), Cavalleria Rusticana (Pietro Mascagni), Jai Ho (from Slumdog Millionaire, by A.R. Rahman), La Marseillaise (Claude Joseph Rouget de Lisle) Link

Minnesota Brass "Mad Circus"
Featuring the music of Emerson Lake and Palmer, Danny Elfman, Rufus Wainwright, Beats Antique, Queen Link

Reading Buccaneers "Twist-It"
Pagliacci (Ruggero Leoncavallo), Palladio (Karl Jenkins), Moonlight Sonata (Ludwig van Beethoven), Going The Distance (from Rocky, by Bill Conti), William Tell Overture (Gioachino Rossini) Link

Skyliners "Whatever Lola Wants"
Meglio Stasera (from The Pink Panther, by Henry Mancini), Whatever Lola Wants (from #### Yankees, by Richard Adler, Jerry Ross), Ain’t No Sunshine (Bill Withers), Tonight Quintet (from West Side Story, by Leonard Bernstein) Link

White Sabers "Incantation and Ritual"

Incantation and Dance (John Barnes Chance), The Rite of Spring (Igor Stravinsky), Incantation (from Quidam/Cirque Du Soleil, by Benoit Jutras), Uninvited (Alanis Morissette), O Magnum Mysterium (Morten Lauridsen), Danse Bachhanale (from Samson et Dalila, by Camille Saint-Saëns) Link

2015 CLASS A

Alliance "Sub-Zero: Overcome the Elements"
Ice Dance (Danny Elfman), Avalanche (James Newton Howard), Coronation (from Boris Goduvov by Modest Mussorgsky), Music of Progue (Karl Husa), Frozen Cathedral (John Mackey) Link

Chops "OUTATIME"

Times Like These (Foo Fighters), Johnny B. Goode (Chuck Berry), Music from Back To The Future (Alan Silvestri) Link

Cincinnati Tradition "Both Sides"
Thnks Fr Th Mmrs (Fall Out Boy), Both Sides Now (Joni Mitchell), The Pretender (Foo Fighters)

Erie Thunderbirds "The Show Must Go On"
Music by Queen: Under Pressure, Fat Bottomed Girls, Another One Bites the Dust, Somebody to Love, Bohemian Rhapsody Link

Excelsior "Destination 'U'"
Stay With Me (Sam Smith), Maps (Maroon 5), Payphone (Maroon 5), I Just Can't Stop Loving You (Michael Jackson), Signed, Sealed, Delivered (Stevie Wonder) Link

Govenaires "Outlaw"
Battle Without Honor or Humanity (Tomoyasu Hotei), The Magnificent Seven (Elmer Bernstein), The Ecstasy of Gold (Ennio Morricone), Enemy Guns (DeVotchKa), Kashmir (Led Zeppelin) Link

Kilties "A Tour of Time: Old Friends. New Adventures."
My Favorite Things (Richard Rogers), First Suite in E Flat (Gustav Holst), English Dances (Malcolm Arnold), Skye Boat Song (Harold Bouldon), Loch Lomand (Norman Luboff) Link

Edited by Spandy
  • Like 1

Thanks Spandy ,good to see you found time to do this again ,thank you

• Like 1

I believe the White Sabers are going Open Class this year ... saw it in another thread ...

I believe the White Sabers are going Open Class this year ... saw it in another thread ...

I have heard that as well, and also that Windsor is moving back to A. I've noted both above, but I think I'll leave the list sorted by last year's classes until we see who officially declares A on June 1st.

Also, by that point we should hopefully know the results of the evaluations for Chops, Thunder, and Erie, and I can sort them accordingly.

• Like 2

Checked the Kidsgrove site to verify they plan on returning this season to the US. :satisfied:

W!!!! Clear out your message inbox, please. I want to send you a PM, but I keep getting the "not accepting new messages" thing!!!

Fire when ready, Gridley, I mean Fran. :satisfied:

Speaking of that, I have stood at the very spot Dewey said that. :cool:

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: