Windsor is staying active with other things just not active in DCA this season .

Sorry for the delay everyone! I have the list fully updated now with all 2015 repertoires and class divisions.

• Like 2

I am surprised Alliance is going class A

Why isn't Thunder Brigade Competing?

I am surprised Alliance is going class A

I don't have any inside info on these two corps, but my guess for both is that it boils down to membership numbers. If Thunder Brigade wasn't able to pass the 35 member minimum, they would not pass their evaluation from DCA. And if Alliance was sitting under 65 (by my count they were just past 70 last year), there's no point not to declare Class A. They can still earn a membership vote with a high enough score, but as a Class A corps they are more likely to make finals or even win the championship.

Edited by Spandy

Looking at their calendar, it shows that they're ending their season with a performance in Indianapolis at DCI. I'm assuming that's an exhibition. Not sure on the reason behind that decision, though.

Looking at their calendar, it shows that they're ending their season with a performance in Indianapolis at DCI. I'm assuming that's an exhibition. Not sure on the reason behind that decision, though.

They announced on Facebook in early April that they're doing Soundsport, after posting in March that they'd completed the first part of a DCA evaluation. Put two and two together and it looks like (to me anyway) they didn't pass part 2 of the DCA eval.

Disclaimer: As noted earlier, this is all complete speculation on my part.

• Like 1

Alliance is officially Class A, their show scores has them listed under that.

• 2 months later...

Was all the music in Kidsgrove's show from Medea? The country dance section sounded like something else.