Indiana's New Law

Do you think DCI will make any kind of formal protest or statement about their states new "religious freedom" law? How many more years are they locked into that stadium? Time to pull out IMO

No, I don't think they will. I think they probably have too good a sweet-heart deal with Indy to make a political statement/move. I think DCI logistically would have a very difficult time moving Championships & their offices, and I suspect they would likely not want to jump into the middle of a political hot-button issue, as correct as they would be to do so.

Do you think DCI will make any kind of formal protest or statement about their states new "religious freedom" law? How many more years are they locked into that stadium? Time to pull out IMO

I appreciate that you have an opinion on the issue, but I wonder if you've considered the potential unintended consequences for the activity if DCI followed your advice.

I'd also like to know why you've not posted about this issue until now despite the fact that a similar Federal Law has been on the books for years.

I rather like pork chops.

I rather like pork chops.

Hey, you can't say that! Some religions prohibit consumption of pork. Some musicians subscribe to those religions. You're insulting non-pork-eating musicians.

Hater.

(I haven't come across any sub-groups are prohibited from eating waffles, however.)

Edited by garfield
  • Like 2

Hey, you can't say that! Some religions prohibit consumption of pork. Some musicians subscribe to those religions. You're insulting non-pork-eating musicians.

Hater.

(I haven't come across any sub-groups are prohibited from eating waffles, however.)

I hardly think that the International Guild of Royal Pancake Makers would heartily endorse the partaking of waffles.