Indiana's New Law

There are salamanders near Cleveland now? Is this something new?

No, they've been around for a long time; it's just that people are largely unaware of them except when they "come out" on nights like yesterday's.

And they don't even like wedding cake.

No, they've been around for a long time; it's just that people are largely unaware of them except when they "come out" on nights like yesterday's.

LOL! Are you sure? Have there been scientific studies proving this (although really what does that change...)?

Sounds like a political agenda... OK another brain break from fighting this new software. :wall:

What software are you fighting with?

Informatica which will be used for a data warehouse (ton of data from lot of different places.. yikes). Last year my old projects finally were terminated and got transferred to this one. My problem is things are still being set up and so far, I've gone to training and now trying things on my own. So when I hit a problem, not sure if I'm doing something wrong or something is not set right and I'm just the first one to hit it. Yesterdays problem happened because something was missing when my account was created. Today it's something I missed but going thru the nuts and bolts to see what else ain't right. Doesn't help when you are making up your own test runs out of the lab books which doesn't match our system (can only access the test system when in class).

In this case 'leading edege' turns into 'bleeding edge'.....

Moral for DCI: Think of the ramifications before acting too hasty....

Edited by JimF-LowBari

dang... scared everyone off.......

folks, I think we are 'there'. the thread has run its course and it is time to close.

as we said before, we won't be allowing spinoff threads.

thanks all - really appreciated the respectful debate.

z