Blue Devils Members are Attractive?

Ever thought about each member of Blue Devils has a very distinct style and appearance? :huh: :huh:

Do they audition people based on how they look too? :tic: :tic: Because almost all of them are attractive.

Or is it just the fact that they are from California they have this natural celebrity look?

Anybody have other thoughts?

Speaking as an alum...you are so wrong, you;re not even right.

The bar for getting into BD is one thing and one thing only: are you good enough?

Looks have nothing to do with it...and the members come from all over the world.

Ever thought about each member of Blue Devils has a very distinct style and appearance? :huh: :huh:

Do they audition people based on how they look too? :tic: :tic: Because almost all of them are attractive.

Or is it just the fact that they are from California they have this natural celebrity look?

lol! I assure you that people from California don't have a natural celebrity look! Besides, California is a BIG state, most of the celebrities would be near Los Angeles. Finally, BD members are from all over.

Thanks for the laugh, but no... ...and I don't really agree.

The young people who do drum corps generally are attractive. It's not unique to BD.

Not everyone. Certainly not all matinee idols and runway models. But generally, I think they're better-looking than average, which reflects in part the truth that they're young, healthy and happy.

True story. I was at a Cadets rehearsal a few years back when they were staying in Pendleton, IN. A couple of local girls driving by noticed the drumline, stopped and asked me (because I was near at hand) what's going on. When I told them who the Cadets were, one replied: "We knew these weren't Pendleton boys."

The story doesn't end there. They left and returned nearly an hour later. Only this time, they were all dressed up - hair, make-up, the works. We chatted again and I asked where they were headed. The same one replied: "Here. These aren't Pendleton boys."

HH

• Like 2

Speaking as an alum...you are so wrong, you;re not even right.

The bar for getting into BD is one thing and one thing only: are you good enough?

Looks have nothing to do with it...and the members come from all over the world.

Sam,

Your humility continues to astound us. :augen51:

• Like 1

When do we get to the post about waffles?

In before the close. :ninja:

• Like 2

Wait a minute. 150 "distinct style and appearance(s)" yet all attractive. You might be onto something here. Something that only alien technology could manage.

:ninja::help::alien: