DrumScorps - download now for iOS and Android!

ALL the scores are low -- PC at a 39.325.

But the improved recaps are a big improvement. A bigger improvement would be if DCI would give you more complete data to work with. Knowhatimean?

Edited by CrownBariDad

In my haste to get the recaps going and the Box Office open for the Oceanside show, I forgot to also update the ranking component of the stats system. I have the Ranking for TOTAL fixed and will address the other options over the next couple of days.

BIG apologies for the oversight and any confusion.

-john

A new update is available with a couple of small changes:

• The recaps and rankings pages can now be zoomed for easier reading.
  • The rankings page will remember your choices for division, caption, and sort. This will be especially helpful for those that follow Open class more closely than World, as the rankings page can be made to open directly to the Open class rankings.

As always, thanks for using our app!

• Like 4

Any chance you could make the ranking pages rotatable? Great app, thanks...

Thanks for remembering the last setting for the Rankings! That was at the top of my wish list.

Now if only there was a setting to rank some of my favorite Corps a little higher. :-)

First, love the app. My goto for all things Drum Corps -- except for these forums, of course.

We have the ability to filter the Events view per Corps if we want. I wonder if filtering by at least 2 Corps might be possible. That would make it easier to see when head-to-head match ups would occur. Thanks!

The Windows version of the app used to automatically scroll to the closest day in the tour schedule if you viewed the events in a list (as opposed to the tour map.) At least I thought it did. Is there any way you can make that happen again in the updated version? Also, it would be useful if you could include the date in the list the way you do in the scores section. Nice work overall!

First, love the app. My goto for all things Drum Corps -- except for these forums, of course.

We have the ability to filter the Events view per Corps if we want. I wonder if filtering by at least 2 Corps might be possible. That would make it easier to see when head-to-head match ups would occur. Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback! We will consider this when putting together future releases.

• Like 1