DCI Live! 2015 Status and Assistance

Using an iPad Air2 tro Apple TV through Airplay and it's working great. Haven't had a hiccup since the feed started.

iPhone 6 via AirPlay to Apple TV, and feed has been solid so far.

I am also having an iPad problem, and the online chat people at DCI could not help me. I downloaded the dci.org app for IPad and logged in on the account page,. I can watch free video, but when I try live streaming, I am told my device is not supported. The DCI techs told me that there is a problem, with some IPads, but at present they have no solution. I am away for the next 2 weeks and will be unable to watch several events. Has anyone come upon this problem and had any luck figuring out a solution? I am also up to date with IOS 8.4.

Download the app for the iPhone on your iPad and you should be good. I downloaded both apps but can only watch live using the iPhone app on my ipad2.

Tx, Drummer Girl. However, I cannot seem to find the DCI.org app for iPhone in the Apple store.

Tx, Drummer Girl. However, I cannot seem to find the DCI.org app for iPhone in the Apple store.

There should be a toggle when you search to display the iPhone only apps
  • Like 1

Madison's M goes well with the field and stands backdrop...

Updated the OP to suggest using the iPhone app for iPad users and to indicate that the audio feed sounds better on the multicam

• Like 1

Downloaded the iPhone app, but got the same result, not supported. Life goes on.

Downloaded the iPhone app, but got the same result, not supported. Life goes on.

Strange, I can't reproduce the problem, but I am using an iPhone so its not the same device... Do you have access to an iPhone or any other iOS device? which model iPad is it?