DCI Live! 2015 Status and Assistance

I am using my iPhone and Apple TV tonight instead of my mac. I don't seem to able to rewind like I can on my Mac. Help please?

Just tried it, it very sadly seems that you can only rewind 30 seconds on an iPhone. I don't think there is a workaround. This is very disappointing. Can anyone verify if there is the same issue on the iPad app?

Ipad 2

It seems that a lot of people are having issues with iPad 2 and the original iPad. I've updated the OP. Hopefully they get it fixed, but my guess is that they probably won't.

my iPad2 gets video but not sound unless piped through Bluetooth

The DCI Chat folks said it was only a problem on some iPads, but they did not know why. Said they would have to look into it.

Brief tech note: Re: DCI Minneapolis Multi-cam.

I am certain the left and right channels are reversed. Crown had a trumpet soloists standing on the R and it very clearly came through my headphones in the left ear only. There are other examples but that one example is 100% certain.

I double-checked my phones and they are correct as to L/R in my ear.

The sound is great BTW, just reversed, and the problem does not make the show any less enjoyable.

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1

Used an iPad Air2 via Airplay to Apple TV and had zero problems the entire show. Worked great.

watching DCI Warrensburg on Multi cam... they're only panning in and out, using a single camera. Not Happy!!

OP updated, can anyone verify if the iPad app is working well now?