July 2nd Boston Crusaders 75th Anniversary Contest

Watched the show on DCI Live last night and enjoyed every second of it!!! Wish I could have been there in person. All the corps sounded fabulous.

lol i can picture the bristol parade on saturday now: members from all the other corps strewn all over the parade route passed out in the street.

the cadets merrily marching over them (while staying in step of course)

hop wearing a surgical mask walking along the corps.

it's Game of Thrones - Drum Corps Edition!

CANT

WAIT !!

Lol for the win.

You know nothing, DCP Snow... (that was bad, and I should feel bad)

• Like 2

Nice to read what Hopkins authorized to be posted on the public Cadets web today:

After the show The Cadets enjoyed a light snack, in which they were joined by members of The Blue Devils, Carolina Crown, and Boston Crusaders for a night (of) reunions and beginnings of new friendships.

Happiest reunion photo I saw was 7th Regiment and The Cadets with old friends from the wild Bushwacker days together again. Friends for life now. Gotta love drum corps!

Let's be honest with ourselves, seeing who was judging visual... we could have easily listed Colorguard 1, Colorguard 2, Colorguard 3 as the captions last night.

Is there any attention paid to anything else in the activity seeing the folks who are at the helm? #yeahrightno

4KZx5TI.jpg

• Like 4

lol i can picture the bristol parade on saturday now: members from all the other corps strewn all over the parade route passed out in the street.

the cadets merrily marching over them (while staying in step of course)

hop wearing a surgical mask walking along the corps.

it's Game of Thrones - Drum Corps Edition!

CANT

WAIT !!

But be careful ... Rumor has it BAC is adding flying dragons to their opener. I would hate to see toasted Cadets.

You know, I want to say so many things about a lot of the shows last night, but over 48 years I have been trying to learn the lesson that if you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing.

I think it would be easier for me to have more nice things to say, however, if they at least moved the microphones away from the corps' amplifiers (or, of course preferably, remove the amps entirely).

That said, I really enjoyed watching the competition overall, with somethings more enjoyable than others.

You know, I want to say so many things about a lot of the shows last night, but over 48 years I have been trying to learn the lesson that if you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing.

I think it would be easier for me to have more nice things to say, however, if they at least moved the microphones away from the corps' amplifiers (or, of course preferably, remove the amps entirely).

That said, I really enjoyed watching the competition overall, with somethings more enjoyable than others.

smart man....lol

Plus with someone in the game now , probably a good idea.

Hope your son had a great experience.

smart man....lol

Plus with someone in the game now , probably a good idea.

Hope your son had a great experience.

Thanks - he did. He's enjoying this season far more than last season.

I was just mad that it was primarily a HighCam only night (with a few crappy close-ups), because I really wanted to see a close up of him - I'm sure I will eventually in the DVD at the end of the season.