Listed in reverse order of performance.

Blue Knights - Denver, CO

The Academy - Tempe, AZ

Pacific Crest - Diamond Bar, CA

Oregon Crusaders - Portland, OR

Cascades - Seattle, WA

Impulse - Buena Park, CA

Thunder - Spokane, WA

Weather is looking better than the other two shows today! Good luck to all!

I'm gonna say.......

BK - 77 - 79

The Academy - 70 - 73

Pacific Crest - 67 - 70

Oregon Crusaders - 66 - 69

Cascades - 63 - 66

Think this is a full panel, FTPB lists it as one. Will be nice to see a full read on these shows.

Definitely in the ball park.

I'll say:

BK- 80.1

Academy- 73.1

Pac Crest- 71.7

OC- 67.5

Cascades- 64.2

I'll say.....rain. lol. Sorry. Lots of rain and Thunderstorms in the area. One hit Ogden earlier, more are approaching as they develop SW and move over the lake towards Ogden.

If there is any good news, they are scattered in nature. At least this show has a chance of happening, unlike the other two in the midwest of which I feel 1 has no chance and the other isn't far behind.

The Ogden show got rained out last year. Oh I hope this doesn't serve as a harbinger for a rainy summer like corps endured last year. Yuck.

The Ogden show got rained out last year. Oh I hope this doesn't serve as a harbinger for a rainy summer like corps endured last year. Yuck.

It is going to be a rainy summer again I think.

as for this show. Looking good at the moment. the rain that was crossing the lake has dissipated with not much else on the radar moving in that direction. Only 2:40 there now though, daytime heating peak approaching.

• Like 1

I can remember this being a great stadium and fun crowd. It used to the biggest venue going into 2nd tour right before DATR.

Edited by Zeke

I was at the Ogden show last year, no rain. I don't believe it has been rained out since 1987. I remeber, since I was so diasspointed to not see Vanguard's awesome Russian show. I remember both Vanguard and Blue Devils did not perfrom that year. :-(

• Like 1

I was at the Ogden show last year, no rain. I don't believe it has been rained out since 1987. I remeber, since I was so diasspointed to not see Vanguard's awesome Russian show. I remember both Vanguard and Blue Devils did not perfrom that year. :-(

I could swear that one was rained out last year... oh well. I just found scores from it so I know I'm wrong..lol. One of the shows before Denver was rained out... Now I have to figure out which one!

Edited by luv4corps