San Antonio Lineup

Time for that banner indoors!

Is this rubric available somewhere? Is it expected to be consistent from judge to judge? From performance to performance?

I believe you can find old copies lying around on the internet somewhere. But the criteria have changed quite a bit for captions like GE. I'd imagine DCI is training judges to be as consistent as possible. I think the consistency of placements for some corps attests to that.

• Like 2

The soloist on "Pure Imagination" is superb, but I always feel let down by melodic line of the horn line during the break in the solo. I think it would be much more powerful if the horn line came in with the "if you want to view paradise" melody, not to mention simply flowing better musically.

• Like 1

Is this rubric available somewhere? Is it expected to be consistent from judge to judge? From performance to performance?

It isn't easy to find, but you can find it online with a little boolean search tools.

It isn't exactly expected to be consistent from judge to judge, but you better be able to defend your decision and carry on a meaningful interaction in critique concerning your adjudication (and sometiems with dci)

No, there is similarities by the nature of the activity, but each performance is supposed to be viewed in its singularity. Keep in mind though, that especially early season, the critique process accounts for rewards and different viewings of things because of the interactions the adjudicators have with the staffs.

• Like 3

GO KARIS COUREY!

• Like 2

The banner definitely works better indoors.

• Like 1

Jesus that opener... my god

• Like 1

Jesus that opener... my god

Praying huh?

Boy Carolina is bringing the SOUND! WOW, great intro to the show. Everything seems really solid so far.

• Like 1