Denton, TEXAS

Define "just".

"simply"

Are there any cold fronts coming?

Temps to stay near 100, even getting hotter by the end of the week....Id say no. lol. Coming into this last week of July and first week of August are Climatologically speaking, the hottest time of the year in the US, well, most of the US anyways. The sun has already started to retreat the other way, but the earth takes some time to catch up. Kinda like the last week of Jan, 1st week of Feb is the coldest, even though the sun has started to turn towards summer.

i know, I know. sorry, had to do it :):)

Temps to stay near 100, even getting hotter by the end of the week....Id say no. lol. Coming into this last week of July and first week of August are Climatologically speaking, the hottest time of the year in the US, well, most of the US anyways. The sun has already started to retreat the other way, but the earth takes some time to catch up. Kinda like the last week of Jan, 1st week of Feb is the coldest, even though the sun has started to turn towards summer.

i know, I know. sorry, had to do it :):)

I don't even know what a cold front is, let alone Climatology (guessing the science of climate?) lol....

"simply"

Orange?

• Like 2

I don't even know what a cold front is, let alone Climatology (guessing the science of climate?) lol....

haha wow. :cool: basically...its a cooler airmass overtaking a warmer one with a wind direction change. as for the Clima...just think of it as history. what happens in winter? its cold. climatology. summer warm - Climatology. lol.

its sold out! they're selling endzone and backside GA for $15

That's impressive. Great venue. I'll be driving past later today.