AMP/Emanon Spin Clinics

Eleran

My daughter will be attending spin clinics hosted by AMP and Emanon this month and next, in New Jersey. Although this will give us somewhat of an opportunity to evaluate both programs, we welcome anyone else's input that is familiar with these two groups.

Feel free to send a direct email, if you prefer to keep the discussion confidential.

Also, is there an equivalent of Drum Corps Planet somewhere just for Color Guard discussions?

Both are outstanding, quality organizations who support each other. Both encourage positive family atmospheres and will continue to train your daughter as a performer. As a Emanon homer I lean towards them, but I think both are great.

You should note that for the upcoming seasons, Emanon will be fielding an Open and World guard, while I believe AMP will stay in A class. This may make a difference depending on your daughter's skill level. If after the spin clinics she's still undecided, attending both auditions might give your daughter a better sense of what's a best fit.