It's funny because Blue Stars are doing bad in GE visual not music. I would love more dynamics but I like the sound quality.

IMO the sound quality is there or they wouldn't be scoring so well. Hope they start to bring the volume up, seems like it's a consistent comment. GE Music scores could get a bump from that too. Hope they do what Phantom seems to and unleash them the back part of the season. We will see I guess.

IMO the sound quality is there or they wouldn't be scoring so well. Hope they start to bring the volume up, seems like it's a consistent comment. GE Music scores could get a bump from that too. Hope they do what Phantom seems to and unleash them the back part of the season. We will see I guess.

I have heard a number of times that they are purposefully holding back and that they will bring the volume up later in the season. Any real evidence or knowledge of this? Or just hopeful thinking by fans of the corps? Love the show, want more impact.

I have heard a number of times that they are purposefully holding back and that they will bring the volume up later in the season. Any real evidence or knowledge of this? Or just hopeful thinking by fans of the corps? Love the show, want more impact.

Sources say they're ready to open up now and it's gonna start happening. No more wishful thinking. Edited by DrumManTx

having problems with periscope tonight, it keeps losing connection now

having problems with periscope tonight, it keeps losing connection now

Same here. Might be the source?

Open Class

1Genesis64.150

2Guardians56.900

World Class

1Blue Devils87.900

2Santa Clara Vanguard85.900

3Blue Knights82.700

4Blue Stars78.950

5Crossmen78.150

6Troopers76.000

7Colts75.450

8Mandarins70.950

Troop over 2 points to one of the groups in that 9-12. Stars VP and VA are still holding back the score but everyting else is looking better and SCV only 2 points away. If you have them in 5th and say BD 1st its gonna be a nail biter. IF SCV can clean the drill they have the potential. Yet again Colts VA and VP are their best captions.