TOC Carolina - and the fan favorite will be?

Anyone know if the move to Winston-Salem is permanent or a one-year thing? I know their normal stadium in Charlotte is under renovation, so I hope they come back next year! I really want to go but it will just be too late to drive back from WS for work tomorrow.

I'll give it a shot

1. Crown

2. BD

3. Cadets

4. Bluecoats

5. SCV

6. Cavies

7. Phantom

8. Madison

Not going to bother with scores however I believe the top 3 will be within less than a point of each other

I honestly think the Cadets could fall farther, only due to the fact that they're going on first. This' ll change this week. With two shows that have the Cadets last, they should gain momentum going into Allentown. Hopefully no booing tonight

I respectfully disagree. BD went on first at TOC Rockford and won. Cadets can do the same.

• Like 1

Yeah, but there's still some that believe in the show and still think there's a small glimmer of hope. It happens, some people follow the scores more closely and not the shows themselves. Definitely not me though.

Bloo proved last year that are masters at maxing their show at the very last minute, and this year they could certainly do the same. They have the vehicle, if they can just get it as clean as possible on Friday and Sat I would not be surprised at all to see them anywhere in the top 3. If any of the top 3 have a sloppy night in captions Bloo could pounce.

• Like 1

I respectfully disagree. BD went on first at TOC Rockford and won. Cadets can do the same.

Thanks for the respect :) Haven't seen much here the last few days. I was simply judging my opinion based on the fiasco that was Mufreesboro. I do believe that the Cadets won't score better until Annapolis, due to being tired, not their slot.

Thanks for the respect :) Haven't seen much here the last few days. I was simply judging my opinion based on the fiasco that was Mufreesboro. I do believe that the Cadets won't score better until Annapolis, due to being tired, not their slot.

Where is everyone getting this "Cadets being tired" stuff from? I haven't seen them live lately, but does it sound and look as if they're really tired? Serious question.

I've seen some of the posts with their daily schedules posted, and it doesn't look too much different from when I marched.

I am still trying to wrap my head around Murfreesboro lol. And my Corps won that night lol. All i know is isn't over. BD and Cadets are gamer's. Crown is on fire. The next 13 days are going to be amazing. And the real winners are us the fans.

Where is everyone getting this "Cadets being tired" stuff from? I haven't seen them live lately, but does it sound and look as if they're really tired? Serious question.

I've seen some of the posts with their daily schedules posted, and it doesn't look too much different from when I marched.

Many people's sentiment after the long string of shows and them coming off as "flat", either live or via stream

Missed Night Beat in 2014, so I doubled down with the VIP, Crown Club treatment up in Deacon Towers. Have attended a couple of BOA events here in the last couple of years, and it's a stellar venue for DCI. Regardless of the placements, looking for a night of monster performances. Good luck to all contestants!!

To my DCI pal that decided to bail: The corps are here, wish you were beautiful...