TOC Carolina - and the fan favorite will be?

The Marines just look AMAZING. Drill was so perfect and not over done. Perfect intervals. Wish I could have heard them, but no audio is coming out of that periscope stream.

I was getting Audio =[

• Like 1

Of course you meant to say "All of the TOC corps". Some DCP posters will ALWAYS ignore your obvious intent and twist to the absurd :-

That was obvious intent? Words matter.

Like I've said before...I hope there is no booing at the result tonight. Don't want a repeat of 2013

If anyone but Crown wins tonight I'd bet a paycheck there will be booing. Lots of it if BD wins

• Like 3

This just in:

Cavaliers will be performing in exhibition.

"Tonight at the Winston-Salem, NC contest, The Cavaliers will perform in exhibition. As many members of the corps continue to recover from a recent illness, it is important that we take the necessary steps to get back to 100%, which will include tonight's non-scored performance.

Thank you to the Cavalier Nation for your continued support!"

• Like 3

This just in:

"Tonight at the Winston-Salem, NC contest, The Cavaliers will perform in exhibition. As many members of the corps continue to recover from a recent illness, it is important that we take the necessary steps to get back to 100%, which will include tonight's non-scored performance.

####. Hopefully they can get everyone back asap.

Well, if the ToC had to include all active World Class corps who once won in another class, they'd also need to add:

--Mandarins (A-60 in 1987 and 1988; Div. III in 1992, 1996, 1997, 1998, and 1999; Div. II in 2001);

--Blue Stars (A-60 in 1989; Div. III in 1993, 2001, and 2003);

--Pioneer (A-60 in 1991; Div. II in 1994 and 1995);

--Cascades (Div. III in 2000);

--Oregon Crusaders (Div. III in 2004; Open Class in 2012); and

--Academy (Div. II in 2006).

Pioneer has more championships than Crown. Let that sink in for one second.

I looked things up too, and had forgotten that Esperanza had also won Div. III in 2003. What happened to Esperanza?

Edited by Elmo Blatch
  • Like 1

Discovered that if you have Youtube on the iPad setup for streaming to your Apple TV and then try to play something on Periscope you will not hear audio. Fixed.

This just in:

Props to those Cavies. Get well soon, friends.