Lineup:

Blue Devils

Blue Stars

Bluecoats

Colts

Crossmen

Pioneer

Troopers

Five food trucks inside the gate this year! E-program QR code to win free tickets. Bluecoats Alumni doing parking lot entertainment, The Saints Soundsport team pre-show entertainment and banner.

Weather: mostly sunny, no rain, highs in the upper 80's.

This is, by far, the best and most-professionally-run drum corps show on the entire 2015 tour!

www.emeraldcitygames.org

I'll be there! Save a spot for me and my laptop. :D
  • Like 2

Only for California, we need it..... the marching members and fans in Ohio do not!

Any idea if Bluecoats practice will be open to the public? According to their website they are rehearsing at Dublin Scioto High School but I don't know what time yet. Can't wait for tomorrow to get here! :-)

Practices are normally open to the public.

If you think "noonish" or after lunch to go watch, you should be good.

• Like 1

Practices are normally open to the public.

If you think "noonish" or after lunch to go watch, you should be good.

Thank you for the advice! I'm bringing a couple of former students to their first live show. I still remember when my band director took me to my first DCI show back in the 70's. Pretty sure I saw Blue Devils then too! Looking forward to every show tomorrow. Phenomenal season!

• Like 1

Granted, I'm just a little bit biased but I really think that out of this group, the Colts have been the only one that has just steadily increased over the last few weeks. If you look back at scoring, there has not been an up one night, down the next like the others. They are just point by point, increasing each night which is a great sign (at least for those of us hoping the Colts can pull this out). The staff appears to be listening to the judges, taking in what they are being told, and making changes everyday and it has not hurt them by not seeming prepared for each night's performance. Their staff really seems to pull it out of these kids near the end just coming up a little short last year. I'm hoping that since they caught Troopers earlier than last year, that it will help to guide them towards that elusive top 12 spot. Who knows, maybe we can have a 3-way tie for 12th! :)

Well, Colts caught Troopers on July 3, too - then dropped behind for the subsequent 3 weeks. If this season teaches us anything, it's that past performance is not an indicator of future results. Gonna be a wild finish.

Thank you for the advice! I'm bringing a couple of former students to their first live show. I still remember when my band director took me to my first DCI show back in the 70's. Pretty sure I saw Blue Devils then too! Looking forward to every show tomorrow. Phenomenal season!

Me, too. Early 70's.

Come to Coffman early and enjoy the food trucks!