Darn Good Drum Corps in Dublin - official thread

Well, Colts caught Troopers on July 3, too - then dropped behind for the subsequent 3 weeks. If this season teaches us anything, it's that past performance is not an indicator of future results. Gonna be a wild finish.

They were at two different shows on July 3rd. Last night was the first night when they were together that they actually beat Troopers head to head. But, I do agree it's going to be a wild finish!

Coats will post their schedule for tomorrow in Dublin on their Facebook page...should be up by 10:00.

Visitors are welcome to watch the rehearsal blocks.

Great to hear that ticket sales are going well Garfield. Hope you do set an attendance record!!!

Doesn't hurt when you have last year's Gold and Silver winners in the field. :-)

Ticket sales are going very well for the Massillon, Ohio show coming up next Monday. Order your tickets today.

Pretty confident this show will sell out.

• Like 1

Emerald City Music Games

Dublin, Ohio Monday July 27, 7:00pm

Lineup:

Blue Devils

Blue Stars

Bluecoats

Colts

Crossmen

Pioneer

Troopers

Five food trucks inside the gate this year! E-program QR code to win free tickets. Bluecoats Alumni doing parking lot entertainment, The Saints Soundsport team pre-show entertainment and banner.

Weather: mostly sunny, no rain, highs in the upper 80's.

This is, by far, the best and most-professionally-run drum corps show on the entire 2015 tour!

www.emeraldcitygames.org

I want to go for the food trucks alone! Way to make me homesick.

So, uh, where are the Blue Knights? The rest of the Blue Corps Crew is there....

This is the first time in a few years that i won't be attending my home show, sorry Garfield. Nothing against you, of course.

But the venue is as good as it gets in terms of dci. Its ran very well every year as well, and ive never had weather issues at dci dublin, despite it being Ohio.

Good luck to the corps involved, it pains me that i wont be there to see my friend who marches bloo. But i'll be at massillon.

OK, I just bought my ticket. Center section, row DD. And the Mojo TaGO truck looks like a good choice for dinner.

If anyone from DCP is there, look me up. I'll wear the red Hawthorne Caballeros "UnRavel" tee shirt I bought in 2013, partly because one of the three Dublin high schools, Dublin Jerome, performed a show called "UnRavel'd" that fall, whose underlying principle was the same as Cabs but whose design was, fortunately, completely different--and it was quite well executed too, I thought.

• Like 3

Now me boys.. could they be a propa Irish Pub in Dooblin serving a fine fella tis me a cold Guinness, doyaknow?

Edited by BRASSO

The corps are in and bedded down (except Pio, who arrives around noon).

Come watch the corps practice! All three high schools and 4 middle schools have corps practicing. Just Google map Dublin Schools to find.

Drum corps day!

Now me boys.. could they be a propa Irish Pub in Dooblin serving a fine fella tis me a cold Guinness, doyaknow?

The Blarney Stone pub is open and serving (and several other "proper" Irish pubs in town.

Come on in!