Darn Good Drum Corps in Dublin - official thread

Good to hear! They did this back in 08 I'm pretty sure, but I Can't remember a name for the life of me.

Crossmen did " Planets " in 08 for their show theme.

Coats will post their schedule for tomorrow in Dublin on their Facebook page...should be up by 10:00.

Visitors are welcome to watch the rehearsal blocks.

Great to hear that ticket sales are going well Garfield. Hope you do set an attendance record!!!

Doesn't hurt when you have last year's Gold and Silver winners in the field. :-)

Ticket sales are going very well for the Massillon, Ohio show coming up next Monday. Order your tickets today.

Pretty confident this show will sell out.

Got my tickets for Massillon. Much as I enjoy covering the shows for y'all, that show is my chance to sit in the "blow zone" and be a pure fan.

Got my tickets for Massillon. Much as I enjoy covering the shows for y'all, that show is my chance to sit in the "blow zone" and be a pure fan.

That's me at FINALS!

That's me at FINALS!

My seat is the press box for Finals. :P

My seat is the press box for Finals. :P

D'oh!!!

One of these days, I'm going to have to make the trip east for this show and a few others. Make it a long weekend - Murfreesboro, Atlanta, Charlotte/Winston-Salem, Dublin. I had a great time doing the Murfs / Atlanta / Jacksonville,AL weekend with Mike "Cozy" Baker (may he RIP) a number of years ago. Saw some great drum corps that weekend in some fantastic settings.

Don't hold your breath, G ... but someday I'll make it there.

Have a FANTASTIC show day.

-john