D-Town Throw-Down

Always a pleasure to read your impressions, BigW. Reviews are becoming scarce. They take work to create, and you usually take abuse no matter what you offer. I understand it is particularly hard for you, BigW, with a full work schedule.

The analysis of Cadets2, Buccaneers, Caballeros, and who knows which other corps garnering high scores to date is of high interest. I have seen Cadets2 live and there is no doubt in my mind, it is the best Cadets2 corps since they were formed. Beating the Bucs will take a very fine effort. We'll just have to wait. I do believe Cadets will beat 1 or 2 corps they never topped before.

Thanks, Fred! Jeff can tell you I get enough abuse in alumni corps so that's not an issue here. :laugh:

C2 sure could raise Cain. The thing is- those corps are also cranking away as well, getting better. If one of them were to stall out and hit a plateau.... it could be a problem for them. All everyone can do is keep plowing forward as hard as they can and try and inject more content to catch anyone ahead, and stay ahead of those behind.

So, just out of curiosity, what were the Buc's like?

Good question. Were they there? I believe so...lol

I have 10 minutes to start the section on the Bucs. Yeah, they were there. :satisfied: I'm thankful I waited to start this, because there were some things I wanted to confirm from my observations that were correct, but I just wanted to be certain about what was going on. Busy weekend, slept for 45 minutes total on Saturday, I was very busy. Spent Sunday recovering. :satisfied:

"Twist-It" is a great show. Sometimes, when one sees shows like these, they can end up being a train-wreck mishmash of a bunch of musical fragments that are designed for people with the attention span of a flea on a hot brick. The ideas are well thought out and flow elegantly from one musical thought to the next, even when the ideas may not seem to be related- the composition makes them relate very well, which is a lot of fun to listen to- a lot of subtle musical humor's contained within the book.

The flying start might be one of the best examples of one that I've ever seen. The pacing is great, and they've even worked Fran's intro perfectly into the electronic suite. (Would this be referred to as "Canned Haring"? Sorry, bad bari humor. Should I leave the jokes to Fran from now on!? :satisfied: )

I'm out of time, and need to get my specific notes from my vehicle to finish this. There werea lot of things I learned and discovered from this program, and a couple of what I think could be some fascinating observations I need more time to develop than I have right now. Be back later!

I have 10 minutes to start the section on the Bucs. Yeah, they were there. :satisfied: I'm thankful I waited to start this, because there were some things I wanted to confirm from my observations that were correct, but I just wanted to be certain about what was going on. Busy weekend, slept for 45 minutes total on Saturday, I was very busy. Spent Sunday recovering. :satisfied:

"Twist-It" is a great show. Sometimes, when one sees shows like these, they can end up being a train-wreck mishmash of a bunch of musical fragments that are designed for people with the attention span of a flea on a hot brick. The ideas are well thought out and flow elegantly from one musical thought to the next, even when the ideas may not seem to be related- the composition makes them relate very well, which is a lot of fun to listen to- a lot of subtle musical humor's contained within the book.

The flying start might be one of the best examples of one that I've ever seen. The pacing is great, and they've even worked Fran's intro perfectly into the electronic suite. (Would this be referred to as "Canned Haring"? Sorry, bad bari humor. Should I leave the jokes to Fran from now on!? :satisfied: )

I'm out of time, and need to get my specific notes from my vehicle to finish this. There werea lot of things I learned and discovered from this program, and a couple of what I think could be some fascinating observations I need more time to develop than I have right now. Be back later!

:ninja:

W - does that mean if Francis is "under the influence" - it would be PICKLED Haring? :tounge2: That's even badder, bari humor!! Sorry Fran! You know I'm just josh-in'!!! :shutup:

Pat

• Like 1

Baritone players.

Ya can't live with 'em, and ya can't live without 'em. :tongue:

• Like 2

Baritone players.

Ya can't live with 'em, and ya can't live without 'em. :tongue:

oh you can live without them.

• Like 1

:ninja:

W - does that mean if Francis is "under the influence" - it would be PICKLED Haring? :tounge2: That's even badder, bari humor!! Sorry Fran! You know I'm just josh-in'!!! :shutup:

Pat

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: