Last time G Bugles used

AROD24601

Here's another trivia question: which times have G bugles been used inside Lucas Oil Stadium?

Probably when the Jim Ott Brass Ensemble played there this year.

• Like 1

Govenaires march Yamaha Bb horns

I stand pseudo-corrected (since I qualified my post "they should still be in G").

If you're gonna switch to Bb, Yamaha is pretty good choice. I look fwd to seeing what the Govies have done with it.

thx for the update McLovin,..so sweet!

I stand pseudo-corrected (since I qualified my post "they should still be in G").

If you're gonna switch to Bb, Yamaha is pretty good choice. I look fwd to seeing what the Govies have done with it.

thx for the update McLovin,..so sweet!

Yamaha is the only choice for Bb, I can settle for Kanstul Bb also though :colgate:

Kanstul, King, Adams. First, second, third. I would never consider Yamaha or Jupiter. They're offerings are complete and total rubbish.

Kanstul, King, Adams. First, second, third. I would never consider Yamaha or Jupiter. They're offerings are complete and total rubbish.

They aren't trash, but you're entitled to your opinion. Those of us teaching (sometimes with multiple brands) know better.

Yamaha? Rubbish? You better let the brass folk from Crown, Bluecoats, Cadets, SCV, Scouts, Crossmen, Troopers, and Colts know.

The truth is, all of the active manufacturers make a good product. None are without fault, but they are all several orders of magnitude better than what was offered in the past, save maybe the King K-bugle line. Any time someone says, "Manufacturer X is crap" about today's horns, I immediately think of Hitchens's razor.

• Like 3