"It was an Erie sound."

@rchbrghrtweets did a very nice job periscoping PC. The cube splits open, each half with a guard member inside. If there is more to it than that, I couldn't tell.

Yeah, it was basically the same thing it's been since San Antonio, and it does need more.

That stadium looked like Drum Corps Audio Perfection.... When the DMs are in the stands it has to be face melting bliss!!

Unless a certain corps' amps are turned up louder than the corps. That volume blasting the ears is not bliss.

Not your corps.

But speaking of amps and BK, I think there's a very strong argument to be made that their score should have dropped a little tonight from the previous evening, and I'm surprised no one has mentioned it yet.

Call it an E(e)rie lack of sound.

What was lacking in BK show? Hard to hear full sound while listening to the scope on an iPhone. Is that why they seemed to take a long time setting up?

Yes. I thought they were going to get a timing penalty, but apparently either the timing judge wasn't timing, or they got started just in time . . .

At the sacrifice of having no synthesizer for the first few minutes.

It's a whole different show when it includes several ten- to fifteen-second blocks of complete silence.

Heard that OC drum line had a problem at this show. Sounds like the center snare fell off a podium or something just before the drum feature in the closer. The snare line did quite come in after that which impacted the tenors entrance as well. I assume the center snare is OK. Sounds like it impacted the scores some for OC. But, I wasn't there so I don't know for sure what happened. I hope they are all OK and ready for today.

Today is a new day. Pull up your boot straps and march on!

Yeah but kudos to BK for not allowing those awkward silence moments to affect timing of attacks and Vis. Disappointing for sure. Members and corps felt like it was a strong run. Hard to tell but seemed much better than the last weeks worth of runs. Even though they've scored well recently they had some off shows strung together. Last night was much more consistent show from a member/staff perspective. I also thought so from the scope but who knows....

• Like 1

Electronics may be the Eriest or at least scariest component to worry about finals week for a good many corps!

Yeah, but kudos to BK for not allowing those awkward silence moments to affect timing of attacks and vis. Disappointing for sure.

Definitely a chance to demonstrate their "recovery" skills!

• Like 1

Are you serious N.E.? I was on the right 40 row T on the aisle. I looked up and down the sections as well and couldn't find a Renegades shirt before settling in. My aunt about flipped out that BK didn't receive a time penalty because of their electronic snafu.