Shuffle Off To Buffalo (TOC 8/2)

crown's show is just an attempt at cadets 2011 Angels and Demons part 2. Now what else are other corps attempting to do and how can we make as dissmissive and cynical as possible? You next!

Uhh... Bluecoats are too... Blue? ####, I'm bad at this!

crown's show is just an attempt at cadets 2011 Angels and Demons part 2. Now what else are other corps attempting to do and how can we make as dissmissive and cynical as possible? You next!

Crowns show is about a guys journey through, and out of hell...

2011 is a fight between angels and demons.

UT oh

• Like 3

Scores from Pittsburg tonight:

1 Blue Knights 88.950

2 Boston Crusaders 85.650

3 The Academy 81.700

4 Spirit of Atlanta 78.850

5 Oregon Crusaders 76.400

6 Cascades 69.300

7 Pioneer 65.250

Are Bluecoats using green power?

Paging Madison!

... Word choice definerly implies a bitter and dismissive attitude to an element in the cadets show...

The thing is they only do it in certain stadiums because of where the number markings are so not everyone would have seen it. And it's a great effective addition to a show about 10. Not just an "attempt".

No.. when I show non-dci friends the activity... I show them bd, cadets, and crown. My fav show is cadets 93... my Mello tech when I marched was an amazing lady who marched cadets. I'm allowed to have an opinion.

I guess if electronics are so integral a part of some of the shows, more care has to be taken to have some backup, whether that's power, channels, cables, circuit boards, devices, or whatever.

It would be devastating to have a problem that cannot be fixed, right before finals.

I love innovative use of electronics (absolutely hate doubling of contra bass line by a synthesizer!) It is pretty amazing these groups can get sophisticated systems up and functioning in just a few minutes. However they must do all they can to make sure that everything is going to work properly each and every time if electronics are an integral part of the production. Often it seems when glitches do occur they seem to be rather simple problems that get fixed before the end of the show. Are the corps doing enough with pre-show checks (especially double checking cable connections) to insure a glitch free show?

• Like 1

Attended a RUSH concert once when the entire sound system went out...the show was halted for about 20 minutes then went on without any problems. Again "things" happen even with million dollar sound systems.

Drum corps don't have the option...the show really must go on.

The Coats do have back ups for much of their system, but when things go bad once the show has started there's not a lot that

that can be done.

Agree totally with jwillis...when you get shows like TILT and KINETIC I can handle an occasional issue. I'm sure Vince Oliver is

on top of what happened tonight.