Massillon Feels The Noise 8/3/15

SCV!!

X9s7DXK.gif

• Like 1

Was that a new mello tag during the last chord? I don't remember hearing that before, but maybe it was just the feed I was watching.

What feed were you watching? Was it on Periscope?

Almost feel sorry for SCV. Coming on after Crown and before Coats at their home show? Geez.

Probably anyone wouldn't want that spot this year.

Crown's flugel soloist had a trumpet tonight... Ugh. Regardless, they performed as well as ever.

I assure you that you are very confused about this trumpet/flugelhorn horn thing. It is and always has been on a flugel horn. He has never ever played it on a trumpet. The range is just very high so it can be deceiving.

I assure you that you are very confused about this trumpet/flugelhorn horn thing. It is and always has been on a flugel horn. He has never ever played it on a trumpet. The range is just very high so it can be deceiving.

OK, maybe it's just me. I was watching a scope of it, and the soloist sounded brighter than he usually does (the scoper was on field right). And I'm pretty sure he got placed on a trumpet earlier in the season at one show - I think it was Clifton?

I'm pretty sure SCV is a fan favorite this year too. They can hold their own again Crown and Bloo!

I was about to say the same.

• Like 2