DCPI Season 25 Champs Venues, Pt. I

hostrauser

DCPI 25 Southeastern Sites  

12 members have voted

1. 1. If DCPI 25 Championships were in the southeast, they should be in...

• Atlanta, GA
    • Jacksonville, FL
    • Miami, FL
    • Tampa, FL
    • Other site (discuss)
    • New Orleans, LA

If the Winter (off) season championships were to be held in the American Southeast, where would you want them to be held?

Nashville, TN. Finals at Nissan Stadium, Open Class at Memorial Stadium (Vanderbilt)

Nashville is out for this season. Last Winter's Championships were in Lexington, KY right next door. Also, I would prefer a new site: Nashville actually hosted Season 13 Champs.

New Orleans is an option. I will add to poll.

Does Charlotte, NC qualify as American Southeast?

No. Season VII champs were in Charlotte, and Season XIX were in Columbia, SC, so I'm looking for something south of the Carolinas.

Georgia, plus the Gulf coast states east of Texas are what are in play here.

There's always Jackson MS. :cool:

Seriously though, I'd go with Bryant-Denny Stadium in Tuscaloosa AL for WC and Paul Snow Stadium in Jacksonville AL for Open/A.

BDS_West_2010-11-26.jpg

jacksonville-state-paul-snow-stadium-3.p

Little Rock AR (War Memorial Stadium for World and UCA's Estes Stadium for Open/A) and Tampa FL (Raymond James Stadium for World and Southeastern University Stadium in Lakeland FL) could also be good places to look at.

Went with Hotlanta. It's been considered and passed over several times in the past and deserves a shot.

Poll will be open for one more day, then we'll have a new poll for the final selection(s) from all three regions.