OFFICIAL DCI FINALS THREAD

Is anyone having problems with their live feed stuttering?

Guard is now split between rifle and flags which seem to have a Heaven/Hell design to them.

The rifles now surround a guard member climbing a ladder as the corps hits the final impact of the second movement.

Third movement is very intense and percussive.

Yeah, mellos! Just wailed on a unison note!

Drum break. Snares just laid down some serious beats. Great attitude from the line in general.

The battle appears to be over. Horns are playing backfield with another ethereal musical moment. The ladders are now in another diagonal. Horns are power chording behind them, one arm outstretched as they increase volume and intensity.

Pit is playing some serious ostinados as the horns unwind a block formation into a very clean curvelinear form.

VANGUARD!!!

Company front as three guard members ascend to Cloud Nine on ladders to finish the show!

I am just so amazed this is an open-class corps...the quality of these drum corps has gone up dramatically...We are all winners here!

• Like 2

I hope you brought a charger kevingamin ;)

Heading over to Lucas Oil in a few, sitting in the Crown section of the 100s tonight. Up close and loud, where the big hits will shake my seat.