OFFICIAL DCI FINALS THREAD

Regardless of who wins tonight, best of luck to all. You have worked your tails off all season just to get to today. Enjoy every second of performing your shows for the final time. It's been a truly incredible season from the start, and it's unfortunate that it has to end tonight. It just goes by too fast... :sad:

Sorry if I made anyone cry.

Edited by Cadevilina Crown
  • Like 4

I believe that Carolina Crown will be out for blood after getting the DCI-politics-shaft in the oboe competition.

BD has a large oboe-shaped target on their back.

BD has had some type of target on their backs since 1976. They will be fine. Go BD!! Do it up Devils!!!

• Like 3

So are you saying that if my corps loses tonight, that means they was out performed and the other corps won fair and square?? Ok i can deal with that. HEY WAIT A SEC..............if i admit my corps was out performed that means i can't come on DCP tonight and cry like a two year old and blame the judges, and make a bunch of sarcastic remarks about the other corps in order to gain a bunch of likes on my post so i can feel better about myself and my life. I no longer like your post N.E. Brigand LMAO.

I think it's fair to analyze how judges have viewed shows in the past. No doubt that the judges are professional and they will call it as they see it, but to me it's just interesting to see what they may be thinking about a particular aspect of a show. I do agree that claiming X judge had it in for X corps is not helpful, but I absolutely think it's ok and kinda cool to look at the record and try to predict. I mean, what else are we gonna do with our time until the show starts :P

• Like 2

Czapinski.

She hasn't judged in almost a month. She had Crown guard in 3rd that night to BD and Bluecoats. She has also had SCV guard ahead of BD earlier this season so anyone's guess what will happen with her tonight.

• Like 2

She hasn't judged in almost a month. She had Crown guard in 3rd that night to BD and Bluecoats. She has also had SCV guard ahead of BD earlier this season so anyone's guess what will happen with her tonight.

I hope NO single judge becomes tomorrow's story!

• Like 1

I think it's fair to analyze how judges have viewed shows in the past. No doubt that the judges are professional and they will call it as they see it, but to me it's just interesting to see what they may be thinking about a particular aspect of a show. I do agree that claiming X judge had it in for X corps is not helpful, but I absolutely think it's ok and kinda cool to look at the record and try to predict. I mean, what else are we gonna do with our time until the show starts :P

You make the important distinction. There's a big difference between analyzing and projecting based on past sheets and flat out saying results are predetermined. A lot of people think it's the latter and I just don't buy into that at all.

• Like 2

I hope NO single judge becomes tomorrow's story!

I hope you're correct. Though if Crown doesn't win CG, it's on her and the crowd will not be thrilled xD

Edited by Zerix
  • Like 3

You make the important distinction. There's a big difference between analyzing and projecting based on past sheets and flat out saying results are predetermined. A lot of people think it's the latter and I just don't buy into that at all.

Agreed!