Most Consistant Color Guard ever...

Congrats to BD guard for winning but man, that really surprised me. They had 4 drops on the ladder exchange alone. I also don't understand how the kpop dance section awarded them any points. That was the simplest dance moves. They sure can handle the equipment but I was disappointed in the overall programming of their guard this year.

Whoops, I was thinking of 2004. The 15 out of 20 is the stat I should have honed in on. That's just incredible.

Refer to my post responding to his. They won finals night, but not the caption.

• Like 1

BD won guard this year in a highly competitive field. How many other guards have won the trophy? How many times have they won?

I wonder if anyone has the stats handy. I can only say that I remember a handful (Spirit won guard a few times in the '80's iirc, and the Cadets a ridiculous number of times), and I'd love to see where everyone stacks up.

Anyone have the data on "through the years" for best color guard?

Any listing of " Best Guard " ( for its time) that does not include the 27th Lancers in it, needs to be tossed into the wastebasket to then begin a new list ( haha!)

• Like 2