Boston Crusaders 2016

BAC should be announcing they show in the next few weeks

BAC should be announcing they show in the next few weeks

http://bostoncrusaders.org/2015/09/boston-crusaders-2016/

It'll be interesting to see where they take music from. Will they use the broadway tunes from "Man of La Mancha," will there be some Robert W. Smith Don Quixote, I guess only time will tell.

Until then, we'll just have to dream the impossible dream...

The early line has "Dulcinea" as the ballad with "What do you want of me?" a close second . Great show pick.

Dulcinea would be a beautiful ballad, what are the odds on it? If they're favorable, I'm putting $50 down.

Maybe the brass heads will dust off Ed Denon's 68/70 arrangement of MOL and tweak it some. (Glad that they have made an early announcement. Hope it garners more audition interest.)

When I heard this news, I immediately thought of my ol' long time friend Gil McDonald, BAC Bari soloist, that played Denon's arrangement solo of MOL for Boston back in the late 60's ( and later in the 90's with the BAC, Srs). Gil would be thrilled with this news if he were alive today...... bless his Soul. ( he succumbed to a long bout with cancer a couple of years back. )

Edited by BRASSO