Carolina Crown 2016

As a Crown homer, who grew up with 1960's cinema, they had me with the opener for Relentless. For those keeping score at home, that's Ecstacy of Gold, wherein Tuco and Blondie reach the cemetery in the penultimate scene of The G,B & U.

What follows in the classic, climatic "triple duel" scene--the trumpet Triello--FAIRLY SCREAMS TO BE INCORPORATED somewhere, someway in the show. PLEASE!!

As a Crown homer, who grew up with 1960's cinema, they had me with the opener for Relentless. For those keeping score at home, that's Ecstacy of Gold, wherein Tuco and Blondie reach the cemetery in the penultimate scene of The G,B & U.

What follows in the classic, climatic "triple duel" scene--the trumpet Triello--FAIRLY SCREAMS TO BE INCORPORATED somewhere, someway in the show. PLEASE!!

2nd half of the ballad :-)

• Like 1

watched them from periscope at Massillon and there sound was so much better than the premiere. ...nicely done.

We drove two hours out from Pittsburgh to Massillon. I always thought I couldn't be more sure that it'd be incredible to be a part of Crown in a few years. But after hearing that first big hit... Holy hell, I'm hooked. 100% more certain. It might be because the only live show I've attended before this was last years finals, but this is a #### good show in my book.

• Like 1

I was referring to the horn player, not the color guard member. Corpsband, who is intimately familiar with Crown, references the horn player as "she" in his subcaption of the photo. Either way, I hope the person hasn't been hurt by the trip physically or too emotionally.

JMuv0Nb.jpg

Hope she's ok...

That horn player is at least 8 steps back and 4 over from the guard person and isn't falling, they just have their right leg in a much different position than everyone else.